[Talk-GB] 2016 first quarterly project:Schools

Paul Berry pmberry2007 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 17:27:06 UTC 2016

I see the diagram and suggested process on the Wiki page but do we have an
actual mapped example that could be used to further illustrate this. A link
to a changeset containing this, or whatever's appropriate, would be useful.

If you've mapped one, now's the chance for a bit of glory in setting an
example for the rest of us :)

I'm aiming to contribute schools in South and West Yorkshire (Sheffield and
Leeds mostly) from an armchair POV...

Regards,
*Paul Berry*