[Talk-GB] 2016 first quarterly project:Schools

Stuart Reynolds stuart at travelinesoutheast.org.uk
Fri Jan 8 22:58:02 UTC 2016

I wouldn’t like to say that it is definitive, because I haven't added playgrounds, parking or recreation facilities, but try http://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/36439931 or http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/49655265#map=18/51.55355/0.69659 both of which relate to Southend High School for Boys, which is one that I’ve recently tweaked.

There are other examples - just west of there, on the south side of Prittlewell Chase, lie two other schools Chase High School and Lancaster School.

They all have boundary polygons, gates, school buildings and edubase tags.

Regards,
Stuart