[Talk-GB] UKOSM - technical aspects

Harry Wood mail at harrywood.co.uk
Mon Jan 11 14:46:22 UTC 2016

> OK Guys time for me to bow out ...
> Seems lots of decisions have already been made and they do not work with
> my methods or cover my own views of what a 'British' group should
> support ...

Not really Lester. Something close to zero decisions have already been taken, and yet you feel the need to have a moan about it. You weren't very specific about your actual objections to the idea of having an open contribution repository for code/resources. But yes... feel free to bow out until we've got something happening and you can see a way to make a constructive contribution, at which point you'll be able to bow back in again. That's the beauty of it.
Harry

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL