[Talk-GB] Landuse Crofting

Paterson, Keith keith.paterson at gmx.de
Wed Jan 13 18:44:43 UTC 2016

I'm currently mapping landuse/landcover in Skye from my Sofa. I came 
across a question I couldn't find an answer to. How are crofting 
townships to be mapped. There isn't really a distinction between the 
actual arable land and the houses. Any guidelines there?


More information about the Talk-GB mailing list