[Talk-GB] Quarterly Project : Schools - Multiple Schools on one site

Colin Spiller colin at thespillers.org.uk
Sun Jan 17 13:46:07 UTC 2016

Here in West Yorkshire, I have a newly-rebuilt Beckfoot School, sharing
the site and facilities with Hazelbeck Special School. As far as I know,
there isn't anything dividing the two. Robert has these entries for them
(thanks Robert - great job!):

139975 	BD16 1EE
<http://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=53.841255&mlon=-1.829101&zoom=16>
Beckfoot School

139977 	BD16 1EE
<http://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=53.841255&mlon=-1.829101&zoom=16>
Hazelbeck Special School

They do have their own websites: http://www.beckfoot.org/ and
http://www.hazelbeck.org/ !

Also nearby there are what used to be two separate single-sex schools
which are now combined as a mixed school. Two sites about a mile apart.

Any recommendations as to how I should map these two extremes gratefully
received!
Thanks
Colin, West Yorks

--