[Talk-GB] Two schools on the same site

Neil McManus neilmcmanus at outlook.com
Sun Jan 17 20:34:52 UTC 2016

Hi,

It seems I am not the only one with this problem. I too have been
contributing to the quarterly project by adding a few more schools in
West Lothian and have come across a problem where two schools share the
same building.  They have a few sites where catholic and
non-denominational school share the location.

How should I tag this in OSM?  For now I put both names in the tag like
'amenity=school' , 'name=school 1 / school 2', but this doesn't seem right.
e.g. http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=18/55.95730/-3.46847
After adding it with both names as above, I checked that a search for
school 1 works, but school 2 does not.

Thanks,

Neil
(Hobgoblin)