[Talk-GB] Hashtagging schools project chagesets

Bogus Zaba bogsub at bogzab.plus.com
Sat Jan 23 09:54:32 UTC 2016

I have submitted nearly 80 changesets for schools in Denbighshire, but I
only used the #OSMSchools on about half of these (once I had left it off
one, I part-replicated the same non-hashtagged comment in subsequent
comments).

Is there any way to fix this? I believe that it is not possible to edit
changeset comments. Does it help to put it into the discussion on the
chageset?

Moving on to Flintshire next, paying more attention to my comments.

Bogus Zaba

--
Dr Bogumil N Zaba