[Talk-GB] Schools Progress Tracker Update

Philip Barnes phil at trigpoint.me.uk
Sun Jan 24 21:16:30 UTC 2016

On Sun, 2016-01-24 at 17:53 +0000, Brian Prangle wrote:
> DY almost complete so you need to pick another area. TF needs some
> attention rgds Brian

I have done some work on rural TF, hopefully it has moved off the
bottom of the league table. I am avoiding the urban area for now as a I
back at The Cock with the linux group on Thursday and I am hoping to
inspire them to use their local knowledge. Well I can try.

Over 3 months I see TF as easily achievable. I have cleared most of
North SY, although I can see Shropshire a achievable SY extends to the
Welsh coast!!!

Phil (trigpoint)