[Talk-GB] This evening: Night school - Status report

Lester Caine lester at lsces.co.uk
Wed Mar 2 16:19:00 UTC 2016

On 02/03/16 16:04, Brian Prangle wrote:
> There is a tagging schema for indoor mapping and  there'sOpen Level Up
> <http://openlevelup.net/?lat=52.447717&lon=-1.718405&z=18&t=0&lvl=2&tcd=1&urd=0&bdg=0&pic=0&nte=0&ilv=0>
> for viewing
>
> The url shows an example mappamercia is working on - not yet finished I
> hasten to add
>
> Not perfect as a schema ut it's the best we've got. Worth a go - it gets
> very intriguing!

Interesting.
My initial problem is the multi story car park in Evesham. Shops are on
level 6 along with the mobility centre, but the only road in is on level
one and the service access below the shops is also at that level. trying
to show delivery drivers the correct level to use, and route disabled
visitors to the mobility centre. But just showing the layers would be a
start :)

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL