[Talk-GB] OSM with Wikidata: now covers UK and Ireland

Brian Prangle bprangle at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 20:10:43 UTC 2016

Hi Edward

I would import only after an invitation by a mapper or mappers in the
relevant county, and only after they've checked where your data has more
than one match and indicated which of the multiple matches is the
appropriate one

A wiki table showing the progress of each county would  be useful.

Regards

Brian