[Talk-GB] OSM with Wikidata: now covers UK and Ireland

Ian Caldwell ian1caldwell+OSM at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 10 20:35:23 UTC 2016

This analysis shows some errors in both wikidata/wikipedia and OSM, we
should try and fix some of them.

On error in particular is difference in location, in Worcestershire  they
are 36 cases were the distance is 1 km or more. It quite a lot of cases
this is an error in wikidata/wikipedia. To fix in wikidata/wikipedia is
there one place to edit it so that it propagates to wikidata and all the
different language wikipedias?

Ian