[Talk-GB] Incorrect spelling of "cemetery"

Stuart Reynolds stuart at travelinesoutheast.org.uk
Thu Mar 24 11:14:07 UTC 2016

Hi all,

A user of our site alerted me to an incorrect spelling of “cemetery” in one location. I corrected it, and then readily found and corrected three more. However, after a very brief further search (using “cemetery uk”) I’ve easily found another 10. I could correct these manually, but I suspect that it is the tip of an iceberg.

Can I propose that someone who is more knowledgeable than me does a mechanical edit within the UK to correct “Cemetary” to “Cemetery”?

Regards,
Stuart Reynolds
for traveline south east & anglia