[Talk-GB] Pebble Core for mapping?

Jez Nicholson jez.nicholson at gmail.com
Wed May 25 07:59:50 UTC 2016

A low-cost easy to use GPS tracker has potential for increasing the volume
of gps track uploading. Plenty of people happily upload tracks to Strava so
I wonder what needs doing to get similar donations to OSM....perhaps an
open exercise app that also donates to OSM at the same time?

As to devices, I'm thinking about the Garmin Virb GPS action camera for
collecting Mapillary photos and OSM info.