[Talk-GB] FHRS and businesses run from home

SK53 sk53.osm at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 20:23:57 UTC 2016

A bit late, but according to the FHRS manual businesses run from private
addresses should be obscured (usually at the postcode district level).

Not all authorities follow these rules; I have in the past had to point out
to one authority that showing the private addresses of childminders raises
safeguarding issues. It may be worthwhile raising the issue with the
relevant local authority.

Jerry