[Talk-GB] Autumn Quarterly Project

Gregrs gregrs at fastmail.co.uk
Mon Nov 28 22:15:23 UTC 2016

Thanks Rob. I hope you don’t mind me CC’ing the Talk-GB list.

I’ve updated the wiki page [http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/UK_Food_Hygiene_Rating_System] a bit but the recommendations for tagging are a bit out of date compared with what’s been discussed on the list more recently. It seems generally accepted that we shouldn’t add transient data such as the rating.

I wonder if someone might be able to update the wiki page linked above?

Rob – I’d be happy to add a link at some point once it’s a bit more up to date. (I’ll add a GitHub issue just to remind me!)

Thanks,
Greg