[Talk-GB] Autumn Quarterly Project

John Aldridge jpsa at cantab.net
Sun Oct 2 21:38:36 UTC 2016

On 02-Oct-16 17:30, SK53 wrote:
> My personal rules on this have always been two independent sources of
> information OR a survey...

> FHRS data should contain full address details most of the time, so there
> should be no need to add anything from the website other than the url...

By url do you mean the fhrs:id tag?

I'm confused, then, by the assertions on the web page for this project

> https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/UK_2016_Q4_Project:_Food_Hygiene_Ratings

that

(a) this process might be completely automated [how does that square
with requiring two sources of information], and

(b) that one of the goals is to accelerate our completion of UK postcode
data [I'd assumed that implied we needed at least to add addr:postcode
too, with or without further checks]

--
Cheers,
John