[Talk-GB] Autumn Quarterly Project

Jez Nicholson jez.nicholson at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 08:16:17 UTC 2016

Neil - the gregrs tool is open source
https://github.com/gregrs-uk/python-fhrs-osm so we can raise issues and
enhancement requests....but cannot expect gregrs alone to do all the
coding. Other people with python knowledge can assist in making changes. I
personally would love to do so. Probably best to do this in small steps at
the beginning as adding extra coders is a culture change.

John - the matching tool above requires fhrs:id and addr:postcode + we
agreed to not put transient data from the fhrs dataset into OSM, e.g. the
star rating. This can be added to 'Suggested process & tags' as soon as we
are happy.