[Talk-GB] Possible use of OS triangulation stations to determine aerial imagery offset

Dave F davefoxfac63 at btinternet.com
Thu Sep 1 23:05:56 UTC 2016

Could you clarify if by merge/import you mean it to be performed
manually or programmatically?

Personally I think manually is the way to go, possibly as a Quarterly
Project asimilar to the schools update. Local knowledge will definitely
produce more accurate results.
I'd use P2's Task to save all that panning around.

Have you been in contact with anyone from the Trigpointing website?

Cheers
Dave F.