[Talk-GB] Rare postboxes no longer so rare?

Colin Smale colin.smale at xs4all.nl
Sat Sep 3 09:52:34 UTC 2016

At least one of the 130 is now outside the UK. I was in Gibraltar in the
summer and saw this one:

http://gibraltarpanorama.gi/mobile/displayarticle.aspx?smid=15209&aid=221079

I have not been able to find where it came from, only that it was
"acquired from the UK".

To my shame I didn't add it to OSM at the time but I will do so now!

//colin