[Talk-GB] Composite mapping (OSM and OS, PRoWs etc)

Dave F davefoxfac63 at btinternet.com
Tue Sep 6 17:22:57 UTC 2016

Looks very interesting. Has a bit of a 'Series 7' look to it, which I like.

Could you add a permalink, primarily so any specific queries/problems
can be clearly identified?

It appears to render OS filed boundaries as grey short dashed lines. Is
this intentional?

As a by-product of the PROW comparison, would it be possible to create a
list (Geojson?) of paths not in OSM but in LA's definitive maps? It's
something I always thought would be helpful to complete PROWS.

Looking forward to the full release.

Dave F.