[Talk-GB] Composite mapping (OSM and OS, PRoWs etc)

Robert Whittaker (OSM lists) robert.whittaker+osm at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 17:46:24 UTC 2016

On 6 September 2016 at 18:22, Dave F <davefoxfac63 at btinternet.com> wrote:
> As a by-product of the PROW comparison, would it be possible to create a
> list (Geojson?) of paths not in OSM but in LA's definitive maps? It's

I don't know if you've seen it, but I've had a go at developing a
comparison tool for PRoWs myself:
http://robert.mathmos.net/osm/prow/progress/

The tool currently only covers Norfolk and Suffolk, but it could be
extended further afield if suitably licensed and formatted data is
available. There are also several missing features (in particular the
ability for anyone other than me to update the mapping completion
status of each route in the tool). But hopefully it's still useful to
people in it's current state. Other suggestions for improvements would
be welcome.

Robert.

--
Robert Whittaker