[Talk-GB] Composite mapping (OSM and OS, PRoWs etc)

Paul Berry pmberry2007 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 09:13:42 UTC 2016

Luke,

First impressions are that it's a thing of beauty and, for anyone enamoured
of OS Pathfinder and Landranger styles, very easy on the eye. Hedges and
walls as dashed lines are a little strange as such representations are
ingrained in the mind as "paths" but otherwise I can't find fault at
present.

It's a great effort; please keep at it!

Regards,
*Paul*