[Talk-GB] Composite mapping (OSM and OS, PRoWs etc)

Ed Loach edloach at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 10:02:37 UTC 2016

I’m not sure which of your data sources give which bit of your rendering, but at about TM 151 312 (and I can’t get search by grid reference to find this location – slightly NE of Bradfield, Essex) you have both the correct route for the Essex Way (as in OSM, here-ish http://osm.org/go/0EHx9iB1-- ) where it has been diverted north and south of where it passes under the railway, and also show the pre-diverted footpaths (not in OSM) which used to cross the fields diagonally.

But generally I think it looks great.

Ed