[Talk-GB] UK Postcodes

Chris Hill osm at raggedred.net
Sun Sep 25 21:06:25 UTC 2016

GB postcodes are published under a compatible licence by the Office of National Statistics. The confusion over the Codepoint Open licence has been resolved as it is now released under a suitable licence too. Northern Ireland does not release its postcodes under any open licence.

Cheers, Chris
(osm: chillly)