[Talk-GB] Rendering Stiles

Nick Whitelegg nick.whitelegg at solent.ac.uk
Wed Apr 5 13:12:00 UTC 2017

Hi,

Not just yet but the latest version of Freemap (www.free-map.org.uk<http://www.free-map.org.uk>) will shortly show stiles - along with field boundaries which is something I've been meaning to do for ages but never got round to until now.

In case you're not sure it's "barrier=stile" to mark a stile.

Nick