[Talk-GB] Open Litter Map now online

Dave F davefoxfac63 at btinternet.com
Tue Apr 25 09:44:09 UTC 2017

Hi

On 24/04/2017 22:36, Seán Lynch wrote:

> Would appreciate some feedback. I hope you like it!

I find the initial page very irritating. Are sliding, wobbly text blocks
& images really necessary?

You say it's a map, yet make it very hard to find. There's no mention of
clicking the country/town to display one. As you call it a map wouldn't
it be beneficial to put a map on the home page?

I'm not willing to pay to be able to contribute above the minimum.

Unsure how you expect this site to reduce litter. It's not going to
prevent people dropping their waste & it's more productive to contact
your local authority to get fly-tipping debris removed.

Wish I could of been more positive
DaveF