[Talk-GB] Spam/Marketing manipulation of mapping data

Paul Berry pmberry2007 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 13:27:59 UTC 2017

Hi Andy,

I suspect that, as a marketing company, they know exactly what they're
doing (though having said that their address is 2 Wellington Place which
they have on their own website as 2 Wellington Street). However, I've left
a changeset comment with a recommendation that they map their office as a
POI instead.

I'll revert the changeset (47688939) if no action in 7 days.

Regards,
*Paul*