[Talk-GB] Lewis Cubitt Square, Kings Cross

Brian Prangle bprangle at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 14:15:51 UTC 2017

While we're on this subject, it isn't readily apparent to me  which map
base the Guardian is using for this campaign. We should be lobbying them to
use an open source rather than an online POPS which does suggest a
delicious irony. But if they're using OSM  then good for them.  I've
already raised this with them but not received a reply

Regards

Brian