[Talk-GB] Edits in Wales

Miguel Sevilla-Callejo msevilla00 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 10:15:09 UTC 2017

Hi Lester,

Have you read the Wiki [1]? Have you see street sing pictures [2][3]?

I'm improving the DATA adding a neutral and appropriate "name" tag as well
as the "name:en" and "name:cy" tags.

I guess that the wiki says is the way to do it, right?

Here we are to argue if it is wrong of not but from my point of view it's
the right approach because it is the same as in other bilingual places
around the World: some places in Spain, Belgium, etc.

Cheers

Miguel

[1] https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Multilingual_names#Wales
[2] https://www.mapillary.com/map/im/BVAjyV5Yt6hediIk7Lqv4w