[Talk-GB] Are Northern Ireland, Wales & England 'states'?

Dave F davefoxfac63 at btinternet.com
Tue Aug 22 11:39:00 UTC 2017

The main one I came across was is_in:continent=Europe. I asked why there
wasn't one. The conclusion was no one could agree where the boundary
actually was. Saying that, I'm unsure if specifying
is_in:continent=Europe is that beneficial.

Also many local authority political ward boundaries aren't in the database.

DaveF