[Talk-GB] Importing Website Data

Paul Gillard paulmgillard at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 07:29:53 UTC 2017

Being a lone mapper up to now it's been interesting to read everyone's
comments, a good wide range of views.

Brian, to answer your question about priorities, I don't particularly have
any. My thoughts were to choose a selection of different types of company
and if see we can't work out where the low hanging fruit is based on the

Rob Nickerson has been in touch about the help that the OSM UK chapter
could offer and we'll get a plan together for how to approach companies. If
anyone has thoughts to add on this then they're very welcome.

I'll come back if and when I get anywhere.

Cheers