[Talk-GB] Mistagging of old telephone boxes

Michael Booth boothym at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 22:16:49 UTC 2017

Could be using Geograph - the phone box in this photo -
http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/5273398 - was added here:
https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/5286350516

Though as the caption says, it's slated for removal due to lack of use
(photo taken in January 2017) so a bit pointless to add it if you are
haven't surveyed it.