[Talk-GB] Reversing the flow of a one-way street

Andy Townsend ajt1047 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 22:46:09 UTC 2017

On 13/01/2017 22:36, Mark Goodge wrote:
> There is a one-way street (to be more precise, a service road) in my
> town centre which has the wrong direction of flow on OSM. I can't see
> any obvious way of changing that - the "oneway" tag merely has a value
> of "yes", and there's no direction attribute anywhere that I can see.
>
> Is it simply a case of deleting the way and re-adding it in the right
> direction, or is there a better solution?

Most of the editors have a "make it go backwards" option.  The one in iD
is the double chevron << with a tooltip of of "Make this line go in the
opposite direction".

What's supposed to happen is that the editors are supposed to do
"sensible" things with other tags (e.g. forwards / backwards relation
memberships) - but I'd check those too just to make sure.

Best Regards,

Andy