[Talk-GB] OSM UK - Membership stats

Rob Nickerson rob.j.nickerson at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 22:45:51 UTC 2017

Hi all,

We are up to 41 Full (voting members) of the new OpenStreetMap United
Kingdom C.I.C. The email newsletter has 65 subscribers and so far 32 people
have joined the conversation on the Loomio group.

I compared the Newsletter list to the Full Member list and found 44 people
were on the newsletter but not on the members list. I have emailed these 44
people to let them know that, unless they join as Full Members, they have
no voting rights (note: some people may be happy with this).

As per our articles, all Directors have confirmed their intent to stand
down at the first meeting. We are therefore seeking (self-)nominations for
new Directors. For the avoidance of doubt, the existing Directors can stand
again.

* Join as a Member: http://osmuk.org/
* Join the conversation: https://www.loomio.org/g/M3fz1PkQ/openstreetmap-uk
* Interested in becoming a Director? Let us know:
https://www.loomio.org/d/3TlJ5x9m/new-directors

Best regards,
*Rob*