[Talk-GB] Shared Public Rights of Way

Ed Loach edloach at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 09:32:18 UTC 2017

Split it at the parish boundary?

From: Bob Hawkins [mailto:bobhawkins at waitrose.com]
Sent: 04 July 2017 10:15
To: talk-gb at openstreetmap.org
Subject: [Talk-GB] Shared Public Rights of Way

I have discovered a situation in South Oxfordshire where a single bridleway has two route codes: 160/28/* and 368/15/*.  The Definitive Statement Remarks read, “Also numbered BR 15 in Stoke Row” for Checkendon parish and “Also numbered BR 28 in Checkendon” for Stoke Row parish, which is borne out by the Oxfordshire Countryside Access Map.  Keys cannot be duplicated - prow_ref in this case - so I wonder what the solution might be?  I have in mind any Overpass Turbo or other queries that might be made, which will return one case only at the moment.