[Talk-GB] Shared Public Rights of Way

Dave F davefoxfac63 at btinternet.com
Tue Jul 4 12:51:38 UTC 2017

Then even more reason to check.
You'd have thought the organisation responsible would want unique keys 
to avoid confusion.


On 04/07/2017 13:44, Philip Barnes wrote:
> Parish councils don't have responsibility for the upkeep of rights of way, that is the responsibility of the local highway authority (County Council or Unitary Authority).

More information about the Talk-GB mailing list