[Talk-GB] An old chestnut - looking for clarity for road names beginning "St ..."

Andy Robinson ajrlists at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 13:34:36 UTC 2017

On the basis that the majority of mappers make few edits I suspect that a change to the name would be seen as a correction by the other mapper and the change will remain in perpetuity till someone does the revers again! But I accept your point that if you are been really precise you ideally do a little more research and put the name in as that which it most likely should be from the choices and record the alternative in another tag with appropriate notes. I just think life is too short to worry about it J

Cheers

Andy