[Talk-GB] [Osmf-talk] Live OSM discussion in ~45 minutes (7.30pm UK time)

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Thu Jul 27 07:57:17 UTC 2017

You claimed that a minority of OSM contributors were interested in
childcare facilities and, implied that a majority is interested in
brothels.

Again: numbers please.

PS: you do illustrate an interesting point wrt the research we are
discussing here, one would expect an unbiased sample of OSM contributors
of size 15 to contain zero non-male and zero HOT members obviously the
composition of the interviewees was rather different.