[Talk-GB] [Osmf-talk] Live OSM discussion in ~45 minutes (7.30pm UK time)

Ilya Zverev ilya at zverev.info
Thu Jul 27 10:02:00 UTC 2017

I do not have numbers for how many people in OSM are interested in which facilities. If I had, that would be a great research subject, or at least a topic for an interesting SotM presentation.

This sub-thread, of course, is an extra illustration to the issues in our community. Only numbers matter, samples are good only if they represent the bias in our community, no issues here, move along.

Ilya