[Talk-GB] Edits in Wales

Miguel Sevilla-Callejo msevilla00 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 13:48:53 UTC 2017

Hi again,

As far as I understand the wiki, my experience in Spanish bilingual
situations and the common sense (as you can see in street signals) I'm
going to change name=* to a neutral way as far as I could because is non
sense to have only English name in name=* tag (and adding name:en=* if do
not exist).

I see (may be SK53 add them) there are name:cy tag in many streets [1] so
is as easy to edit name=* adding the Welsh name before as you can see in
the streets, add name:en=* if necessary.

Cheers

Miguel

[1] e.g. way of the photo http://imgur.com/VkxGasm -->
http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/152547339