[Talk-GB] Mapping Attenuation Ponds / Sustainable Drainage schemes

Jez Nicholson jez.nicholson at gmail.com
Sun May 7 17:43:52 UTC 2017

The Council owned ponds/basins might be mapped in Environment Agency's
Flood Storage Areas, but Steve is more after private Sustainable Urban
Drainage Systems (SUDS). These may be difficult to spot, as they are often
landscaped ponds. AFAIK there isn't any register, but could possibly be
gleaned from planning permissions. I would welcome other info/thoughts.
This is part of what i do for my day job.

Regards,
               Jez