[Talk-GB] Proposed Import of UK Shell Filling Stations

Jez Nicholson jez.nicholson at gmail.com
Fri May 12 09:22:01 UTC 2017

for background info: a couple of links about Navads and what they do for
Shell (and other brands)
http://www.prweb.com/releases/navads/shell/prweb13779126.htm and
https://navads.eu/businesslistings/

It would be interesting for OSM[UK] to be an official recipient of
up-to-date, clean data if indeed it is proved to be clean enough for import.