[Talk-GB] [Imports] Importing fuel stations in UK and future similar imports

Philip Barnes phil at trigpoint.me.uk
Fri May 12 19:02:03 UTC 2017

A few issues I have spotted with the proposed data,

Website: This should only be included if it refers to the actual object
and should not be set to the shell.co.uk site.

I have spotted some really silly street names, such as
addr:street=A46/A6 A46/A6 Trunk Road.

A filling station is often part of something larger such as
highway=services, in that case many of the tags i.e. postcode/phone
number belong on the higher level object, not the filling station.

Service Areas often have more than one filling station, one for cars
and bikes and another for HGVs.

Phil (trigpoint)