[Talk-GB] PRoW changes

Dave F davefoxfac63 at btinternet.com
Mon May 29 11:38:57 UTC 2017

Sounds fine in principle.

1. Are these orders placed in a central database? My understanding was
each local authority only passed on the data (to OS) once added to the
definitive map. My LA publishes PPOs & DMMOs on their website. If all
LAs do the same could the information be collated from these?

2. What does OSMUK intended to do with the documents once it's obtained it?

3. If there is one, do all LAs issue under the same license?

Dave F.