[Talk-GB] Toys R Us

Rob Nickerson rob.j.nickerson at gmail.com
Mon May 7 23:19:36 UTC 2018

>Lloyds and TSB  banks demerged 5 years ago - yet we still have 180
branches with the old name.

We also have 7 mapped as "LLoyds TSB", 5 as "Lloyds TSB Bank", 4 as "Lloyds
TSB Scotland" 3 as (dubious) "Lloyds/TSB", 1 as "LLoyds TSB Bank", 1 as
"Lloyds  TSB" (double space), 1 as "Lloyd's TSB", 1 as "Lloyds TSB Bank
Plc", 1 as "Lloyds TSB Bank PLC" and 1 as "Lloyds-TSB".

But on the plus side... um, no, that's lost on me!

Sigh.

*Rob*