[Talk-GB] Removal of redundant NaPTAN data

Dave F davefoxfac63 at btinternet.com
Thu Apr 4 09:58:05 UTC 2019

When I come across them I always delete them.

To map them as polygons was nonsense.

A few years ago the person who added them confessed he couldn't remember
why he'd done it.

If there is a desire to to be added they should be on the bus stops,
similar to the fare_zones I recently added to the London Underground
stations.

DaveF