[Talk-GB] How would tag or name this wall crossing?

Philip Barnes phil at trigpoint.me.uk
Sat Apr 27 16:50:21 UTC 2019

On Sat, 2019-04-27 at 17:18 +0100, Michael Collinson wrote:
> ced close to each other (usually in a drystone wall) to 
> leave a gap wide enough for humans and sheep dogs to squeeze through

That is a squeeze stile, stile=squeezer.


HTH Phil (trigpoint)

More information about the Talk-GB mailing list