[Talk-GB] How would tag or name this wall crossing?

Mark Goodge mark at good-stuff.co.uk
Sat Apr 27 16:51:01 UTC 2019

On 27/04/2019 17:46, Chris Hill wrote:
> I've always known them as squeeze stiles.

Indeed. The term "stile" doesn't have to imply steps, although that is 
the most common form.



More information about the Talk-GB mailing list