[Talk-GB] How would tag or name this wall crossing?

Peter Neale nealepb at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Apr 27 17:11:03 UTC 2019

Running Overpass Turbo, it seems that they are concentrated in a small area, so probably "hipster" is a local term.
Looking at a well-known global Aerial Imagery source, with links to Street level photography, shows at least 2 of them (adjacent to roads) to be narrow gaps in stone walls, so a version of "squeeze". 
    On Saturday, 27 April 2019, 17:54:03 BST, Andy Townsend <ajt1047 at gmail.com> wrote:  
On 27/04/2019 17:50, Philip Barnes wrote:
> https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:barrier%3Dstile#Stile_details
4000 of those:


However also from that page I'm now wondering what "stile=hipster" (!) is?

Best Regards,


Talk-GB mailing list
Talk-GB at openstreetmap.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk-gb/attachments/20190427/782c4061/attachment.html>

More information about the Talk-GB mailing list