[Talk-GB] OSMappers meeting in Norfolk

Jez Nicholson jez.nicholson at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 13:43:45 UTC 2019

Hi Nora,

As a mapper and OSMUK Director I would love to see you succeed. I am
interested in how we enhance OSM all over the UK. I'm wondering whether
partnering with an existing meetup such as NorDev to do a talk might shake
some mappers out of the woodwork? or generate some new ones? Or whether
Norwich could do with a Maptime or CodeClub? Or whether OSMUK could help?

Anyway, does anyone have any advice on 'finding you tribe' for real-life
OSM meetups?...or is it a case of starting with one person and building
slowly?

Regards,
              Jez